A minor update on my option list processing gem. Version 1.1.0 adds the ability to specify mandatory settings by using a default value of false versus nil which has no default value, but is optional. In using my code, I ran into an unpleasant surprise. It seems that the code was modifying one of its parameters. This is OK so long as a parameter is not shared among option lists. Well, I ran into that problem, so rather than force the application programmer to clone things everywhere, the code now leaves its parameters alone!
The new docs are here!
As always, comments are welcome!
Thanks, Peter Camilleri (aka Squidly Jones)